Tuesday, August 28, 2007

It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me.... And I'm feeling good

I'm feeling better right now than I have in years and I intend to continue feeling this way. I will not allow myself to fall back into the bleak hopelessness that has ruled so much of the last 10+ years. I have gone through dark days indeed, and come out the other side a stronger more confident person. I still have problems, and I still struggle with a lot of things, but I have a focus and direction that was not present before.

I don't have everything figured out yet, but I do know there are some things on which I am no longer willing to compromise.

I will endeavor not to allow fear, insecurities and inhibitions to dictate my actions.
I will not waver from my convictions in the name of convenience, or in the interest of expediency.
I will not settle for what I can get, instead of striving for what I hope to obtain.
I will go confidently in the direction of my dreams!

No comments: