Sunday, December 2, 2007

I had a sh**ty f***ing day!

And I just want to whine and cry about it. But I don't have the time because I need to study the shit I haven't been studying enough, for the test I'm not prepared for that I have to take tomorrow. And I had a damn headache all day, and they tested the fire alarms for a solid 15 minutes at work, and I had one chat with a moron that lasted 2.5 hours, yes 2.5 hours. And another one with an even bigger moron that lasted 1.5 hours, during which he asked the same 3 questions over and over in different ways - two of which I couldn't answer, no one could answer, because they're subjective damn questions. I was so frustrated I wanted to cry by the time I finally got the asshole off my screen.

So I'm bitching up a storm and whining my ass off to no one and everyone because I want to scream and break shit and this seems like the cheaper, less messy alternative.

No comments: