Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Semester's almost over

Thankfully there's only one day left in this semester. It's been one of the most stressful to date, but not because of classes. I let all of my personal and health issues interfere with getting my school work done - even though I had plenty of time, and could easily have been way ahead in my studies.

I have a tendency to do this during any semester, but I was particularly bad about it this time. I will be happy to squeak a C out of one of these classes. This is not acceptable, and will not happen again. I only have 21 hours left to take, 15 if I pass both classes this semester. I have to pull it together and finish strong. I've worked too hard at maintaining my GPA above 3.5 to let it go to shit now.

On a happier note... my pups are all going to stay with me for good. For once the ex has made a reasonable, rational decision. Now if he'd just get out of my hair and go back to New Mexico.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome you get to keep your furry family.