Friday, October 26, 2007

Gallbladder Gone

Yesterday I had my gallbladder removed. Surgeon said everything went smoothly. I have color pictures of my insides now, which is kinda cool... liver looks good and healthy too!

It was a laproscopic surgery, so there's just 4 small incisions, and one is in my bellybutton. I'm really sore around the incisions, but other than that, no discomfort. So far I haven't even had trouble with the gas that they said I might.

So now I get to sit around my house on painkillers for the next couple of weeks while I heal up. Probably a good time to catch up on my reading for my classes, but I'm working on putting together a portfolio to apply for a staff photographer position at an animal sanctuary instead. It's a big change, and it scares me, but everything tells me I should go for it - so I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I saw the pics. If they have the sense that Rawj gave them you'll be moving out to the desert.